The Arturia Rev Plate-140 is a new vintage plate reverb plugin from Arturia and they are currently giving it away as a free Christmas gift! From now until December 31st, 2019 you can pick up this plugin for FREE!
The Arturia Rev Plate-140 is a recreation of the iconic EMT 140 plate reverb with a modeled vintage vacuum tube preamp. This software emulation is a full bodied vintage studio plate reverb with a lush tail that is great for adding space and depth to your mix.
The Arturia Rev Plate-140 comes with three different plate models to choose from: punchy, classic EMT, and modern. The punchy model is a dryer/tighter sound that is well suited for percussive sounds. The classic EMT model provides a more lush sound that is inspired by the classic EMT 140 plate reverb. And the modern model provides a brighter sound with enhanced high frequency decay times.
The Arturia Rev Plate-140 features:
- Three Models: Punchy, Classic EMT, and Modern
- Drive Knob (for Adding Warm Tube Saturation)
- Decay Knob (1 to 6 seconds)
- Blend Knob
- Width Knob (for adjusting the reverb from mono to full stereo)
- Predelay (0 to 250ms)
- High Pass Filter (20Hz to 700Hz)
- Chorus Modulation with Amount Knob and Pre/Post Switch
- Post Equalizer with High and Low Shelf (-24dB to +24dB)
- 20 Reverb Presets
- Preset Browser
- Resizable Window
The Rev Plate-140 is free to download until December 31st, 2019. After that it will be $99 so make sure you download it before then!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!